Thaba Morula Avontuur Kamp / Adventure Camp | Brits, North West
At Thaba Morula would like to thank you for your time and the opportunity to introduce ourselves to you. For those of you that are already part of our family, this is the chance to get to know us even better. We are proud of our product, and so are many schools and because of this we are now one of the biggest adventure camps in South Africa. We hope that after reading this submission, you will have a better insight about Thaba Morula and our goals for the future. Words on paper however are meaningless if the reality is fictional. We invite you to visit our beautiful camp, to see for yourself that you can be part of something good and pure for the children of South Africa.
” WHEN YOU STRIVE TO LIVE LIFE TO IT’S LIMITS TO KNOW YOURSELF, YOUR ABILITIES AND YOUR LIMITS!”
At Thaba Morula we would like to start our visitors on their eternal voyage of discovery, to discover themselves and their own potential, but also their role in society. Our overall goal therefore is to help every individual to overcome all of his/her fears, and to enable him/her to reach for their highest goals in life without the demotivation of fear and insecurity, holding them back. We are aware, however that this discovery is not always easy, but we would like to create a whole new lifestyle of always being alive! By using the available instruments, and vast experience of our instructors, we would like to install on the individuals the perception, of never being satisfied with his/her present situation, but always strive for the highest goal – to know, therefore, that there is an inexhaustable amount of potential within him/her! We at Thaba Morula, believe that every human being has a God given potential. We would like to provide each and everyone with the opportunity to explore this potential, and to enrich the lives of each and everyone that comes to visit us.
Caravan Park, Self Catering Chalets, Sport Camps,Veld School, Adventure Camps, Leadership Identification camps, Leadership Development camps, Educational Tours, Conferences, Functions (Venue), Family and Church group weekends.
Thaba Morula is 45km North of Brits on the Thabazimbi road (R511). Easy access by means of tar road, only one and a half hours from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The following is available for your convenience at Thaba Morula:
- Two Large Halls
- Hall with stage, seating for 250 people and, airconditioning. The second thatched hall, has seating for 300 people, boma attached. Both halls are equiped with bathrooms.
- Two Smaller Halls
- The first hall has seating for up to 150 people. And the other has seating for up to 70 people.
- One Small Hall
- Air Conditioned with seating for 40 people and has a boma attached to the hall.
- Two Bomas
- The first boma has a bar and seating for 50 people the, second boma has seating for 150 people.
- Bush Lapa
- Secluded lapa, with braai area and seating for 15 people.
- 16 Thatched Dormitories
- Each dormitory has a total of 22 beds
- 5 Personnel Chalets
- All equipped with en-suite bathroom;
- 2 Chalets with 4 rooms and 4 beds in each
- 2 Chalets with 4 rooms and 6 beds in each
- 1 Chalet with 3 beds
- All equipped with en-suite bathroom;
- Ablution Facilities
- Tuck shop
- Swimming Pools – Cold & Heated
- Volley Ball Court
- Game Farm
- “Bush Veld Super tube”
- “Foefie” slide
- Selection of Farm dams
- Literia Courses
- Obstacle Courses
- Fully equipped kitchen that can cater for up to 500 people
- 3 x Rugby Fields
- 12 x Netball Grass Courts
- 2 x Cricket Pitches
Over the years Thaba Morula has built up a foundation of knowledge which we use to create unique programmes to accommodate each group. Therefore Thaba Morula offers programmes that concentrates on individual development, leadership development, small-group interaction and a wide spectrum of big group interaction and team-building.
These programmes are not fixed and can be tailored to suit each groups needs.
|When you strive 2 live life to it’s limits, it is
important, 2 know yourself, your abilities and
- Adventure Camps
- Brits Accommodation
- Brits Avontuur Kamp
- Thaba Morula Avontuur Kamp
- Where to Stay in North West